Features included in your subscription:
- What is SAM (System for Award) Registration?
- Every company who wish to receive contracts from US Govt
- Needs to register in SAM Portal
- SAM Requires UFI to be issued for company company
- SAM Registration requires address verification with UFI
- NCage / Cage Code needs to be issued
- Post all verification SAM Registration is completed
- Subscription Steps
- Fill the online registration form
- Make One Time Payment
- Our team collects all documents
- Dedicated A/C Manager Assigned for your work
- Weekly Update for your work
- Your System For Award (SAM) Registration Completed.
- Tracking and Monitoring
- Payment receipt sent to you by email
- Receive automatic email alerts
- One year free support
As of my last update in September 2021, the System for Award Management (SAM) is a U.S. government portal that consolidates the capabilities of multiple federal procurement systems into one. It is used by federal agencies to manage and administer federal awards, such as contracts, grants, and cooperative agreements.
Please note that since my information is not up-to-date, there might have been changes or updates to the SAM registration process. Therefore, I recommend visiting the official SAM website or contacting the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) for the most current and accurate information on SAM registration.
To register in SAM, you typically need to follow these steps:
1. Obtain a DUNS Number: A Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number is a unique nine-digit identification number provided by Dun & Bradstreet. You can obtain a DUNS number for free from the Dun & Bradstreet website.
2. Register with the System for Award Management (SAM): Go to the official SAM website and create a user account. You will need to provide information about your business or organization, including your DUNS number, Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), and other relevant details.
3. Update your profile: After registering, you will need to keep your SAM profile up-to-date, including information about your business, capabilities, and any changes in contact information.
4. Annual Renewal: SAM registration needs to be renewed annually to remain active. Make sure to update your profile regularly to avoid any disruptions in your eligibility for federal contracts or grants.
It is crucial to stay informed about the latest updates regarding SAM registration, as procedures may change over time. Always refer to the official SAM website or reach out to the appropriate government authorities for the most accurate and up-to-date information.