Features included in your subscription:
- What is NCage / Cage Code?
- NCage / Cage code is issued by NATO
- NCage / Cage code is used for SAM
- Locally in your country verification is done
- Post review from local country government
- NATO issues NCage code
- Subscription Steps
- Fill the online registration form
- Make One Time Payment
- Our team collects all documents
- Dedicated A/C Manager Assigned for your work
- Weekly Update for your work
- Your CAGE / NCAGE Registration Completed.
- Tracking and Monitoring
- Payment receipt sent to you by email
- Receive automatic email alerts
- One year free support
· CAGE (Commercial and Government Entity) and NCAGE (NATO Commercial and Government Entity) codes are identifiers used for entities doing business with the U.S. government and NATO, respectively. These codes help streamline procurement and contracting processes by providing a standardized way to identify businesses, organizations, and government agencies worldwide.
· Here’s a brief explanation of each registration:
· 1. **CAGE Registration**:
· – CAGE codes are used by the U.S. federal government, including the Department of Defense (DoD) and other agencies, to identify and track entities doing business with the government.
· – The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) is responsible for assigning CAGE codes to domestic and foreign entities.
· – To obtain a CAGE code, U.S. entities can register in the System for Award Management (SAM) and international entities can apply directly to the DLA’s CAGE Program Office.
· 2. **NCAGE Registration**:
· – NCAGE codes serve a similar purpose as CAGE codes but are used specifically for entities doing business with NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) member nations.
· – The NCAGE system is managed by NATO’s Allied Committee 135 (AC/135) in cooperation with national codification bureaus.
· – Entities that require an NCAGE code can typically request one from their national codification bureau, which will then coordinate with NATO to assign the code.
· The registration processes for CAGE and NCAGE codes may vary depending on your entity’s location and purpose. Here are some general steps to follow:
· 1. **Determine Eligibility**: Ensure that your business or organization is eligible for CAGE or NCAGE registration based on your engagement with the U.S. government or NATO.
· 2. **Prepare Required Information**: Gather all the necessary information about your entity, such as legal name, address, contact information, and details about the type of business or organization.
· 3. **Register**: For CAGE registration, U.S. entities should register in the System for Award Management (SAM). International entities can contact the DLA’s CAGE Program Office directly. For NCAGE registration, reach out to your country’s national codification bureau.
· 4. **Receive Code**: Once your registration is approved, you will receive your unique CAGE or NCAGE code.
· Remember that my information is based on data available up until September 2021. For the most current and accurate registration processes and requirements, refer to the official websites of the relevant organizations, such as SAM.gov for CAGE registration and NATO’s AC/135 for NCAGE registration.